Acquiring one on one web hosting is becoming quite challenging in todays saturated market. The number of available options provide for quite the selection of services available. The increase in competition could be attributed to the advancement in technology and hardware. This is all good news for designers everywhere since one on one web hosting is becoming cheaper and more features packed than ever. Just visit any top ten site for webhosts and you can see numerous features they have added and tacked on to their plans in an effort to sign you up. Now before you go webhost shopping there are several factors that you should look out for.
- Monthly fees are at an all time low now rounding off at about $4. That is pretty much as low as it gets. Make sure to compare offers of services from all the one on one web hosting sites in this category and see which are giving you the most.
- Disk space is now at an all time high with unlimited levels of storage. The hardware that provides storage is becoming cheaper every year so expect the remaining few who do not offer unlimited storage to follow suit very soon.
- Scripting and database support is a very important factor for any designer. Your websites will only be as good as your code so make sure the one on one web hosting you subscribe to supports the script you use. Also, make sure to check if they are updated with their script versions. This is crucial for making sure you can use the latest features.
- Reviews are your friend. Be sure to do a thorough check of customer reviews for the one on one web hosting site you are eyeing. Double check to see if the review is credible and not made by the same company as a promotional scheme.
- Discounts are readily available for a lot of one on one web hosting sites. Some hosts tend to waive the first month of payment and provide a free trial. These are great for test runs to see if they are reliable and have good support.
- Helpdesk and customer service quality is a factor you must not overlook. If you do sign up, try to test their response and friendliness right away to see if they are responsive and look to take care of their clients.
Tags: Web Hosting Support